Free Assessment Tests:
- I.Q.Test, Career Test & More
- Human Metrics – Jung Typology Tests After you complete the “Jung Typology Test“, click “Identifying your career with Jung Career Indicator” and you will get a list of occupations most suitable to your personality type
- Holland Code Quiz Based on a characterization of your personality in terms of Holland Code personality types, you will learn what kind of work environments suit you best. What professions and occupations will fit your personality
- One Stop Career Search: https://www.careeronestop.org/ExploreCareers/Assessments/self-assessments.aspx
- RBC Upskill: https://www.rbcupskill.ca/ RBC Upskill helps you discover how the skills you have today open up a world of possibilities. You’ll get career recommendations that match your skills to the jobs of tomorrow.
High School Vocational Testing ~ UBC Continuing Studies – Designed to assist teens (ages 16-19) with career exploration and planning for the future, the High School Vocational Package offers insight into personal characteristics that can help teens find direction and uncover potential. Aptitude, personality, values and career interest inventories provide practical individualized information for identifying and evaluating career and post-secondary educational options. All appointments are in downtown Vancouver at UBC Robson Square. For more information contact: 604.822.8585. https://cstudies.ubc.ca/courses/high-school-vocational-testing/lc300